Brother HL-5150D Driver
Brother HL-5150D Driver– HL-5150D is an expandable desktop graphic laser printer. It has a fast print speed of up to 21ppm, standard memory of 16MB (upgradeable to 144MB1), PCL6 and BR-Script32, and automatic duplexing capabilities for two-sided printing. Enjoy comprehensive paper handling flexibility with a 250 sheet paper tray and a 50 sheet multi-purpose tray. The perfect hard worker for a home or small office. Compatible Windows and Macintosh PCs Available optional Ethernet1 or wireless external interfaces (sold separately) Easy-to-use control panel with easy-to-use easy-to-use task buttons 66 scalable fonts, 12 bitmaps and 11 barcodes (PCL); 66 scalable fonts (BR-Script32) 150-sheet output tray Automatic duplex printing mode, N-Up, Poster and Watermark Mode Toner and Power Save Flash animation based system Brother Solutions Center (requires Internet access) Energy Star compliant Consumables – TN – 540, TN-570, DR-510 (Including toner and drum samples) Actual print speed will vary according to usage
Brother HL-5150D Driver
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Brothersupportus.com provide drivers that will be appropriate for the device you’re using. To download a driver please click on the download link that we have provided in the table. If you find a broken link or there is an error please do not forget to send the message to us.
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Insert the first printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if no you have to download the drivers provided in the article below.
- Then open the Device Manager (Explorer -> then right-click Computer -> Manage -> Manage Device).
- Select the printer device, right-click the Setup File -> Update Driver Software.
- Then select a second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software.
- Location Browser driver search, specify by choosing CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or a downloaded file in the table below and then click Next.
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually have the appropriate file. If it is so, click Next to continue.
- Moment to search for the driver, if successful it will be notified; Windows has successfully updated your driver software.
The above is installing a printer driver that has been tried on Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7. For other operating systems may be different ways to install it.
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 32bit
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista,Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 64bit
Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12, Mac 10.11, Mac 10.10, Mac 10.9
Mac 10.8, Mac 10.7, Mac 10.6, Mac 10.5