Brother MFC-7860DW Driver
Brother MFC-7860DW Driver– At 32.6 pounds, 20.7 inches wide, and a depth of 20.1 inches, the MFC 7860DW is small for a multifunctional laser model and requires only a small amount of table space. Plus, it supports wireless connectivity, so you can place it almost anywhere in your home or small office. We were also impressed by how strong his feel and voice were. And except for the incessant sound every time you wake up and get to work, it’s pretty lonely. Overall, it seems to have awakened. MFC 7860DW has a 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF), which means you can copy and scan documents unattended, without groping to feed a single page. This device does not have a memory card slot or USB port (other than the USB interface to connect it to the computer). As a result, you can not print photos or documents from the control panel or connect any USB devices, such as smartphones or cameras directly. However, you can download the app to your Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, or Android phone or tablet and send scans to this device. We tried to scan into the Samsung Galaxy Tab, and it works perfectly, although the color quality of the scan is not as good as it should be. MFC 7860DW also supports automatic duplexing, which means you can print two-sided documents without having to manually flip your document to print the other side. This feature is always helpful, as it is a challenge to remember how to position the paper in order to print the second side properly.
Brother MFC-7860DW Driver
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Brothersupportus.com provide drivers that will be appropriate for the device you’re using. To download a driver please click on the download link that we have provided in the table. If you find a broken link or there is an error please do not forget to send the message to us.
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Insert the first printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if no you have to download the drivers provided in the article below.
- Then open the Device Manager (Explorer -> then right-click Computer -> Manage -> Manage Device).
- Select the printer device, right-click the Setup File -> Update Driver Software.
- Then select a second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software.
- Location Browser driver search, specify by choosing CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or a downloaded file in the table below and then click Next.
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually have the appropriate file. If it is so, click Next to continue.
- Moment to search for the driver, if successful it will be notified; Windows has successfully updated your driver software.
The above is installing a printer driver that has been tried on Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7. For other operating systems may be different ways to install it.
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 32bit
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista,Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 64bit
Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12, Mac 10.11, Mac 10.10, Mac 10.9
Mac 10.8, Mac 10.7, Mac 10.6, Mac 10.5