Brother HL-4140CN Driver Download
Brother HL-4140CN Driver Download– Like most of the present shading laser printers, this one is a powerful mammoth, measuring 410 by 313 by 486mm, so you’re going to need to dedicate a serious measure of room to it in your home office. The design is quite sweet, however. The adjusted corners, and grayish in addition to dim dark finish, give it a diletantish look that will sit well with designers and so forth. The highest point of the printer is home to the recessed paper yield plate. The plate has a flip-up plastic wedge that prevents paper from being regurgitated out finished the best and onto the floor. To one side of this plate, you’ll find the control board, which includes a flip-up, two-line LCD display that, naturally, demonstrates the toner levels left in each of the printer’s four cartridges. There are likewise various catches for moving through this model’s fairly simple menus, and also cross out and ‘go’ catches at the front. The base is home to a haul out plate that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper, but at the same time there’s a multi-purpose plate above it, hidden behind a draw down board. This plate can acknowledge a scope of different paper sizes, and is ideal for printing envelopes or littler sheets of paper. It acknowledges up to 50 sheets at a time. Simply over this plate, on the left-hand side, there’s a USB port that can be utilized for direct printing of a little scope of file groups, including JPEG, TIFF, XPS and PDF. It’s a convenient component to have, however navigating through files hung on a memory key using the little two-line display can be a tedious experience.
Brother HL-4140CN Driver Download
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Brothersupportus.com provide drivers that will be appropriate for the device you’re using. To download a driver please click on the download link that we have provided in the table. If you find a broken link or there is an error please do not forget to send the message to us.
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Insert the first printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if no you have to download the drivers provided in the article below.
- Then open the Device Manager (Explorer -> then right-click Computer -> Manage -> Manage Device).
- Select the printer device, right-click the Setup File -> Update Driver Software.
- Then select a second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software.
- Location Browser driver search, specify by choosing CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or a downloaded file in the table below and then click Next.
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually have the appropriate file. If it is so, click Next to continue.
- Moment to search for the driver, if successful it will be notified; Windows has successfully updated your driver software.
The above is installing a printer driver that has been tried on Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7. For other operating systems may be different ways to install it.
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 32bit
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista,Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 64bit
Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9
Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5