Brother MFC-8440 Driver Download
Brother MFC-8440 Driver Download– Although the MFC can print, copy and scan, but surprisingly also a fax machine Class A. With Super G3 fax modem that is built on, the device can attract a fax transmission 2 seconds per page and maintain this pace as long as necessary thanks to the automatic document feeder . Built in the ADF are large and can accommodate up to 50 sheets, which is great not only for faxing, but also for multiple page copy and scan.The long list of fax features includes from the paper reception that allows incoming faxes to be stored in the device’s internal memory. Up to 500 pages can be stored at one time thanks to 32 MB memory built in, and thanks to a memory expansion slot, the memory can be increased, enabling the fax page memory increases up to 600 sheets.External TAD interface enables the telephone handset was added, and this unit even take this with some phone features such as call waiting, caller ID, and the detection of different rings. Fax / phone switches can automatically switch between fax and regular phone calls. The included memory also takes into account 340 permitted auto-dial locations and up to 390 locations broadcasting. Quick scan, or memory transmission, can operate as fast as regular fax transmission.Copy function does not need to be complained. Although the feature is very limited, but this feature includes a good reduction and enlargement ratio of 25 to 400%. This allows the user to utilize 2 of 1 and 4 in 1 function that merges multiple input pages to one output page by resizing it.
Brother MFC-8440 Driver Download
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Brothersupportus.com provide drivers that will be appropriate for the device you’re using. To download a driver please click on the download link that we have provided in the table. If you find a broken link or there is an error please do not forget to send the message to us.
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Insert the first printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if no you have to download the drivers provided in the article below.
- Then open the Device Manager (Explorer -> then right-click Computer -> Manage -> Manage Device).
- Select the printer device, right-click the Setup File -> Update Driver Software.
- Then select a second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software.
- Location Browser driver search, specify by choosing CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or a downloaded file in the table below and then click Next.
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually have the appropriate file. If it is so, click Next to continue.
- Moment to search for the driver, if successful it will be notified; Windows has successfully updated your driver software.
The above is installing a printer driver that has been tried on Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7. For other operating systems may be different ways to install it.
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 32bit
Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista,Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 64bit
Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9
Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5